Saturday, August 13, 2005

Now I am done...I've only just BEGUN a new job...

Hi All,
Well today, on my last day, I trained 3 new people. They were French but very nice. I have trained in the last 9 weeks, about 20 some people...with half being French. It's not easy training French people when they have extreme difficulty speaking English. But thank the good Lord that I took French from Grade 4 to Grade 12. I can speak a bit to get by, and it has helped. These are the people I have trained with a F behind, if they are French...Alexandra, Fred, Caroline(F), Michel(F), Martin(F), Marie(F), Luke, Khenye, Brian, Matt, Krista, Megan, Melissa, Stefan, John, Derek, Audrey(F), Martina(F), Jessy(F), Josee(F), Steve(F), Jackie, Lana, Jeff(F), Jenn(F) and another girl whose name I can't remember... and those are all the people I can think of right now.

Anyways, I am done. I am happy. I have spent the afternoon and evening cleaning up my place. Vacuuming, dusting, cleaning out fridge, cleaning fridge, washing kitchen floor, cleaning entire Bathroom, cleaning out my bedroom and packing. So Mom will be here tomorrow night. So that should be fun. Also, I have a job interview on Monday for Housekeeping Supervisor with a Salary between $30-39,000 a year. So we shall see how that goes. That would be a nice job to have.

Cam

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Hey, Cameron you job hopper, you! Well, good luck with this most recent job interview. It's hard keeping track of you!

I had to chuckle when you commented that the people you trained were french, "but they were nice" Were you expecting them to not be nice because they're french???

Have fun with the move. It'll be nice to have your mom to help and have fun packing with!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home