Tuesday, July 05, 2005

YAY...I got my COMPUTER!!!

Hi All,
Just wanted to add, that I finally got my computer up and running today. I am sooooo happy!! Now I can add more of my thoughts daily instead of always heading downtown...although I still want to keep walking. In the past 3 weeks, I have walked about 36 miles to and from town.
Had a wonderful birthday party...dinner at a Chinese Restaurant...with my coworkers-friends Hero, Fred, Justine, Alexandria, Mike and Gerri. We had fun. Then when I came home, I heard from Mom, Sach and Cori and they sang happy birthday to me. Also, heard from Jeanne and Debbie and they sang Happy Birthday too, and their voices blended beautifully. A wonderful day. And I don't feel old at all.

A many thanks to all my friends, Nicki, Brian, Trev, Denise and ALbert, Denise and Monica, Rich and Susan, Emily, Jen, Annegret, Crying Wind, and hopefully, I haven't missed anyone, who sent me BIRTHDAY greetings!! Via e-mail e-cards. Many many thanks!!

Your friend,
With Love,
Cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home