Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A week later...

Hi Dear Friends,
Yes, it's a week later. I am still alive. And happy. The mountains are just beautiful. The only thing is to adjust to a roomate, and him having to adjust to me. But we get along great. We spend some time talking, as he is trying to get better at English. So I try and be patient to assist him in proper sentance usage. Instead of us sharing a bedroom, he opts to sleep in the living room on the hideabed...which is cool. That way I can leave my bedroom window open, as I like a cold breeze in my room, at night. And we have 2 tvs...one in bedroom and one in living room so that is a bonus. Now we can watch what WE want...and we have a lot of channels so that is a blessing.

Work is going okay. I am enjoying it...although sometimes I think why am I here? Because sometimes I don't like housekeeping, it is so boring and other times I love it. In 3 days, I made $36 dollars in tips. Not too bad. It's better than nothing. But some days, I might not make anything. Oh well.

Some guy at the hotel is selling a computer for $300 dollars, complete with printer, speakers etc...so I am going to see if I can get it next payday on the 30th. I have always wanted a computer!! So I will keep my fingers crossed. It's a Compaq labtop...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY Denise! Hope you had a great day!! Hello to all my friends, they need not be mentionned...to many to mention...Hi Rich and Susan!! You have to send me an email at clongo83@hotmail.com



Cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home