Thursday, May 12, 2005

Solo El Amor(ONLY LOVE) song by Sandi Patty

Hi Guys,
There is this gorgeous song sung by my favorite Gospel artist, Sandi Patty, called Solo El Amor (Only Love). She sings in partly Spanish. Just a beautiful song. What I think is neat, is that she sings effortlessly in Spanish. It's a duet with Miguel Guerra.

For a love
I'd do almost anything
I'd cross the widest ocean
For love I'd fly with a broken wing
Just to taste it for a moment
For a love
I'd turn back the strongest tide
There's no storm I couldn't weather
Cause it's more than a gleam in someone's eyes
It's what holds us all together
But I've only known
One sin my lifetime
Love in it's purest form
He came here for me
Suffered and then died
Under a crown ofthorns
Solo el amor...

It's my newest song that I just get chills listening to. I would love to hear her sing this song "LIVE." Maybe I will see her again this year. She is an awesome performer and a genuine woman with such an incredible gift. She touches lives with her music.
Anyways, I am fine. Busy with helping several families with cleaning. 3 homes. It's funny, but I am very busy. I hope this continues until I find secure employment. I have applied at two nursing homes yesterday. So we will see. It would be neat if I could find a job there. I also applied to a Hotel in Banff. Banff is such a beautiful place, and I don't mind being there. I would be able to save money. So, as I said, we shall see.

My thoughts,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home