Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Just some thoughts...

Well, I am still in Regina. Things are going good here. Last night, a good friend of mine...Gale from Canmore, whom I worked with, called me. So it was great to talk to her, find out how work was going. Part of me wants to go back there. But another part of me doesn't want to go back to that particular place. Not that it's a bad place to work...but...it wasn't right for me, I guess is the way I will delicately phrase it. But I miss the mountains. I feel I was born for the mountains.

Plans fell thru with my sister Cori. She was going to be in Gravelbourg with her boyfriend, visiting his family, and we were going to drive up to Swift Current and visit our relatives for the day. But it didn't happen and I was really depressed. But I feel better now. Sad but better. At least it gives me something to look forward to when I get to see her. My sister Cori is the best. Sometimes to tease her I will call her Cornelia...but now my favorite nickname for her is Agabetha...yes, I spelled it correctly...AGABETHA...which is the name of my great grandma's sister...

Not much else new with me. Just did a bit of painting this evening for my friends Rich and Susan. Cooked a nice spaghetti dinner. Yesterday I cooked asparagas, potatoes and terayaki chicken breast. That was tasty! I really enjoy cooking.

All my thoughts for now,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home