Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Happy New Year to all of you!

Hi Friends and Family,
Hope your holidays were magical, and special! Mine were, but I don't need to elaborate. Just read my previous post and you will know why.
I didn't go out for New Year's Eve. Too tired from working two jobs. One at the hotel during the day, and one at Movie Gallery for the evening. Luckily, I quit my evening job as my back was starting to hurt from being on my feet for about 13 hours a day plus. Now that I have quit, my back is much better. I was actually in bed by about 10:30 pm and fell asleep promptly. Although the next day was a killer at work, lots of clean up to do. But at least we get paid time and a half. So I guess, I should not complain. I don't mind working in Housekeeping. It's a busy job, and like they say(although who THEY are, I don't know), someone's gotta do it. But some days it just gets too tiring, and repetitive.
Everyone seems to have New Year's Resolutions. I am no exception to that, as well. So here is a list of my Resolutions...

Get a cell phone(oh...Got that Yesterday!)
Travel to Europe in the Summer to Netherlands, Germany, England, Austria, France...
Get my Treaty Status(still busy working on that...a complicated process to say the least)
Go to University(if I get my Treaty Status)
Get my book ONLY YESTERDAY published somehow, somewhere
Re-learn to play guitar so I can sing and play guitar simultaneously
Possibly take voice lessons


That's about it. All I can think of. Well, I am wishing and praying for all my friends and family that you will be blessed with all the good things in life and love.

Cameron

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Those are pretty ambitious resolutions. Good luck with them all. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas season. We sure did. Here's to a great and blessed new year!

Denise

10:37 AM  
Blogger Cameron83 said...

Hi Denise,
Hope you are doing well! How did singing go on Christmas eve at Church? I am sure you sang like an angel, as always. How was baby Monica behaving? Did she seem to enjoy Christmas? Family? Presents? Food? Oh yeah, she might just be a bit young for that right now. Well, drop me a line sometime. I am coming back to Sask for a few months in early Feb...so it will be good to see you and your baby!!

Hugs,
Cam

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home