Saturday, November 13, 2004

Just some more ramblings...

Hi All,
Well today was a busy day at work. But it was a good day! Busy but plenty of time to think. I had a nice rest last night so that helped in my day. Now, I am at the internet cafe downtown Canmore. I like doing this, after a busy day, and I feel good after reading my emails. By the way, Denise, I am glad you are my friend! You have so much to offer in many different areas, and not just musically speaking. It was also good to hear from Sandi. Maybe you won't have trouble posting.
I am going to post some pictures in the next few weeks. Some from the Sandi Patty concert. That was really an awesome experience. She really is a wonderful lady! So humble, so sweet. What I really admire about her, is that she went thru a public divorce, and all that stuff, and she came back to singing. Even though she thought she would never sing again. What is so neat, and what she says is, "Isn't it awesome that God is the God of first, second, third, fourth chances!" Which is true. And God is continuing to bless her in her music career. The thing, I feel we can all learn, is that when we judge others, we are taking the place of God, when we shouldn't be doing His job! God is God! God is good! It is our place to let His love flow thru us and thru to others. Be compassionate and be loving. Love is kind! Love doesn't hold malice or grudges! Love is pure! Love comes from God! I know some of my friends have gone thru a lot of pain the last few years, and have grown so much! Keep on praising God, even in your weakness. In our weakness, God is STRONG...or stronger!! He holds us in the palm of HIS great, loving, strong hand! What better place to be than in His hands! Hope these thoughts inspire you...they inspire me! You all inspire me to carry on!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home