Saturday, October 23, 2004

Friends

Hi All,
FRIENDS. I love that word! Can it get any better than that. In my life...all 32 years of it, I have had a lot of friends. Some would say acquaintenances(sorry for the spelling error), but I consider them people I like to hang out with. To have fun. To share life. To just be able to chill with them. Of course, many of them I don't keep in touch with them on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis...but when I do hear from them, it touches my heart. Okay, enough of my being sappy. I am NOT a sappy person. Okay, I guess I am. I love life, and just try to live life to the fullest, within moderation of course. Anyways where was I...oh yeah...Friends. I just heard from a friend of mine, and we will always be close...I was SOOOO EXCITED to hear from her! Isn't that crazy! Anyhow, we hold a lot of memories...walking in the park and feeding geese, and swinging(no...really, swinging on swings!! we wont' go THERE!!), and watching movies by the dozens...including a horrible movie about phone sex callers....we didn't even finish it! But I met her back in early 1995. And we will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary of being Best Friends! We've Only Just Begun!!!(okay there I go again...spouting out stuff on the Carpenters. That was the Carpenters hit from 1970 which hit Number Two on the Billboard Top 100 music singles chart and sold a million copies. It became their "Signature Hit" and I love it. That voice. Those arrangements. The harmonies. All make for an appealing single.) Anyways, I should get going for now. Just wanted to say hi to all my friends. You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home