Sunday, October 17, 2004

Favorite Book...THE HIDING PLACE by Corrie Ten Boom

Hello,
I have to share this wonderful book by Corrie Ten Boom with you all. THE HIDING PLACE. It was also filmed into a movie in 1975 by World Wide Pictures, starring Julie Harris, Eilleen Heckart, Arthur O'Connel and Jeannette Clift as Corrie Ten Boom.
It's a powerful story of God's unending love during a time of persecution and death. I always read it, when I am feeling down, which sometimes is quite often, and other times, just to relax. My favorite quote from that book is, "There is no pit so deep that HE is not deeper still..." and that just says it all for me. That when I am in a trial or tribulation in my life, that God understands me and that I am not alone.

My thoughts,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home