Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My Greatest Success-poem by Cameron Longo.

I want to succeed in everything I endeavor to do
Not really for worldly acclaim but for myself
To be able to look back in the years to come
And remember my own trials and difficulties
To see the methods I chose to pick myself up

I feel I have grown in the last 10 years
But along the way I stumbled and fell
Weeks, months and years went by so slowly
And I wanted to pick myself up from the ground
But I didn't believe in who I was, so I stayed

Finally I turned over and saw the blue sky
I could begin to taste the unlimited possibilities
I chose to rise and walk and then run
I am who I choose to be which is ME!
The future is yours! The future is mine!

Life is so sweet now and I enjoy everything
Life has its ups and downs but I enjoy the challenges
Life has given me so much, for that I am blessed
That I want to share my past with my future
And that will be my greatest success of all...

by Cameron Longo
February 12, 2003(when I was living in Banff, Alberta and working at the famed Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel for over 12 months).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home