Monday, December 06, 2004

Debbie's Birthday Today!

Today is a special day for me. It is my younger sister Debbie's 29th birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Debbie! I wish you many wonderful years! I am sure that whatever you endeavor to do, you will succeed. You are very talented and very gifted at many things. What I admire about you, is that thru all you have been thru, you still keep on surviving with a smile. Many people would complain and blame all their troubles on others, but you look within yourself and try to change things within you that need changing. That is admirable! Another thing I really admire about you, is your humor. Sometimes it seems dry or sarcastic, but I love it! You make me laugh! And sometimes I need laughing. And with our past, I think we now need LOTS of laughter. Good times are ahead for all of us. As Corrie ten Boom said, "The best is yet to be!" A special hug for you on the day, the world was thrilled, to have you join its ranks!!

Love Your Brother,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home