Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Christmas is almost here!!

Hi Friends,
Well, Christmas is almost here. It seems like it's over before it's begun! But I will enjoy the time I have to spend with family and such. Yesterday at work, I was surprised to get a huge, gift bag of eatables, wine, cheeses, chocolates etc. Unexpected but a wonderful gift. Also, I recieved some nice Christmas cards...especially one from the famous writer, Crying Wind! I was ecstatic. Also, Brian sent me one, as did, my cousin Bruce. I know in the next few days, I will recieve a few more. It's nice to be in contact with people all year round, and nicer still to get a beautiful sentimental Christmas card. I know, I know, I am just too sentimental!
Right now I am listening to angel songbird Karen Carpenter sing the elegant, SILENT NIGHT. It is beautiful as she flows thru that beautiful song with her crystalline contralto voice. Yes, I always will be a huge Karen Carpenter/Richard Carpenter/The Carpenters fan! No use wishing that my love for their music will diminish. I mean, my family probably hopes for it to subside, but I don't think that will EVER happen. My love for their brand of classy music will always grow.
Well 3 more sleeps till Christmas eve is here, and Mom and family comes. I talked to my brother Sachia on Friday night, who arrived from Montreal to Edmonton and is at Mom's right now. We had such a nice talk, and it was just GREAT to hear from him, hear his voice, and I cannot wait to see him. He will get a big hug and a kiss from me!! Everyone will!!
All my love and best to all of you!

Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home