Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Still in Regina...that's the way it looks like right now...

Hi Guys,
I am still in Regina. 3 months later, after coming here for a few weeks. But I am not upset about it in anyway. I guess, for the time, I am meant to be. It has been wonderful to not have a need to go anywhere, to live in a tourist town or wherever. It's nice to be settled for the time, and continue with friendships here...Sandi, Denise(and beautiful baby Monica), Michael and Helen and Rich and Susan and others...
I am in the process of opening a CAM SWEEP company, which is a cleaning company. There is still a lot of planning, and it's in the beginning stages. Basically I will do all the cleaning and if there is a demand I will have to get a few helpers. But I try not to worry too much about it yet.
I am feeling good about life. Thankfully I have been rid of a 3 week cold I had. Praise God! I hate being sick. Truly I do.
I saw my cousin Bruce Chartrand about a week ago. He lives in Saskatoon and he came down to visit his girlfriend, who lives in Regina. So he and I arranged to get together, which was nice. His mother Rose, and my late mother Florence were twin sisters. His Dad is my Dad's uncle, so we are doubly related. Neat. Actually we are also related 4 times altogether.
Well on Sunday will be Mother's Day. What a day! I love that day, to remember both Mothers that I have. Fern and Florence(deceased). I thank the Lord for them both. One gave me life, and one sustained my life to adulthood...I chatted with my mother the other day, on Sunday, and we had such a nice chat, laughing and being crazy. I really love her so much. We always say that we want the Lord to take us together, so we don't have to face each other's funeral which is not something I look forward to...but then, I suppose that is life. Pain and heartache are something us humans have to face.
It was so nice to spend some time with my great friends Michael and Helen. I love them both so much. They are full of love, humor, stories, and they have such ample love in their lives for others. It really touches me. I thank the Lord for so many wonderful people he has brought into my life.
It has also been nice to talk to Jeanne and Debbie regularily. Jeanne got a cell phone so she is pleased as punch. So we have been in constant contact. I also chat with my brother Sachia in Montreal. I love him to death too. As for my sister Cori, in Edmonton, I rarely hear from her, but hear she is very busy with her 2 jobs! I hope she is doing fine and takes some time to enjoy life.

My thoughts,

Cameron

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Cameron, I thought you said you had posted some pictures. Where?

Hey, sorry we didn't call you yesterday. Our day took an unexpected turn.

Talk to you later!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home