Tuesday, May 10, 2005

More thoughts...jumbled as they are

Hi All,
Well, I might move to Banff, Alberta to work in a Hotel there. I know, I thought I would stay here, but I may just just move for awhile. If I do go, I have to stay for a minimum for 6 months, but that's okay. I have always loved Banff, out of the 3 tourist towns I lived in(Jasper and Canmore)...Banff is the best...so gorgeous...although so crowded.

I was at my friend Sandi's last night, and we watched HOTEL RAWANDA. Oh my goodness. Such sadness and such horror. It chilled me watching it. Kind of reminded me of the Holocaust and Hitler's ridding Europe of her Jews. Although Hitler's Genocide of a race of people, killed 6 million Jews, and millions of other nationalities. But still, the Rawanda killings, is sad, in that this happens in countries all over the world, and right now people are being slaughtered just for their race, beliefs, color of skin, etc.

It makes me wonder, if I could ever be that brave, to risk my life for someone else, for my own...I don't know. I just don't know.

Sandi and me also watched INTERPRETATIONS video on the CARPENTERS. That was fun. Even Sandi seemed pleased to be watching it...although I wonder if pleased is the word she would use...

We are busy cleaning and organizing her home. On Sunday, Susan and I put up a whole bunch of shelves in her office closet. She was surprised that I could do it. I am shocked Susan! No, I am shocked that I COULD do it...anyhow.

Talked to Mom on Sunday and wished her a Happy Mother's Day. It was good to hear from her. Found out my sister Debbie, is expecting her third child, so I am excited for her. If it's a boy, maybe she will name him Cameron, and if it's a girl, maybe Cammille. Well why not...those are BEAUTIFUL names.

Anyhow, take care for now...

My thoughts,
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home