Saturday, July 02, 2005

Another birthday.....my 33rd

Hi All,

Well another year...another birthday. My 33 rd. I cannot fathom it sometimes. I am actually 33...33...my goodness. Where has the time gone? Of course, those older than me, will be like, Cameron, you ARE a spring chicken. Well truthfully, I feel like a summer...almost fall chicken! Oh well...what can you do.

Today was a busy day at work...actually all week, so it will be nice to have a day off for Sunday and Monday. No plans. Oh well. Work is not too bad. I am mostly enjoying it.

Well not much new to add. Hope everyone is fine. Thanks Rick, Brian and Nicki, for the beautiful e-birthday cards you sent!!! You are loved!!

Cam

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMERON! I meant to schedule an e-card for you, but I forgot. I'm really, really sorry.

Monica sends a big, sloppy kiss...well, it's more of a very wet raspberry, but I'm sure she means well.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Cameron83 said...

And not the kind of RASPBERRY I thought...remember. I had never heard of that kind of RASPBERRY before...which makes me wonder why a raspberry is called a raspberry and not a redberry or littleroundredberry...anyhow. Thanks for the BIRTHDAY wishes!!!

Cam

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home