Monday, June 20, 2005

Life is soooooooo good!!

Hi All,
I am just enjoying my 2nd day off. It has been nice. Beautiful, in fact. See, the weekend was rainy...actually Thursday to Saturday...and now it is just gorgeous outside. I have been trying to do some walking. After I leave the internet cafe, downtown Canmore, where I am right now, I will walk back for the 2 miles it takes. So that will put me at 18 miles, I have walked since I have been here. I am slimming down. And drinking lots of water. I really hate water...but now, it's more of a necessity for cleaning rooms. What I wouldn't do without my water...anyhow.

I am soooo happy! I am getting a computer. My friend Gale Heinrichs, who works at Canmore Inn and Suites, and her husband Gerry, are selling me their computer for $600 dollars. It's a really nice computer, with speakers, dvd burning, dvd watching, cd burning etc. It's really nice. So one of my dreams is coming true. My next dream is to start paying off my debts...under $10,000, but once that is done, I will be thrilled. It will be a burden I can do without.

Plus, I am beginning plans to formulate my family reunion of PARENTEAUS next summer, July 2006...a lot of work, but I have some good ideas. Not sure how many people are interested, but could be anywhere from 300 to 1000. Anyways, that will keep me busy with all the planning. Basically my great great great grandparents Joseph Alphonse Parenteau (born in Sept 1848) and his wife Helene "Nellie" Cook had about 5000 to 6000 descendants. I only have about 2000 so far that I have done. But I enjoy challenges.

Hey Denise, has Monica worn Susan's dress yet? Put some pics of that on your blog if you can. Hope you are doing well. I watched Mary Poppins the other night and was thinking of you and Monica.

Later-Gator!
Cam

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

She's gonna wear that dress tomorrow. Unfortunately, the camera is not working at the mo, so pictures will have to wait.

Chao

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home