Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Almost Done...

Just four more days left. It was supposed to be 7 more days, but I glanced at new schedule and I am not on it anymore...so this Saturday will be my LAST day here. I am so relieved and excited about the new possibilities at another hotel. Where I can spread my expertise around the Falcon Crest Lodge. Plus, I am trying to save up on money so that I can get a vehicle by the new year. Nothing great but something that gets me from point a to point b. Oh yeah, I will be planning to get my license as well.

Today I got into a fight with another co worker. IT was vicious let me tell you. All over a silly vacuume. Thankfully, about 10 minutes later it was all resolved but still. And it was the first thing in the morning. It was a girl I DID NOT want to work with. And I didn't, but she was still on my floor. Luckily, all during the day, we were chatting and laughing etc. So everything was fine but it got me to thinking about my temper. I do have a temper. I don't usually use it very much, but sometimes when I do, I can say or do something that I will regret. Something within me will flare up and I become so angry. Well I will just learn from it, as a life lesson and carry on with life.

This evening, I went out for supper with my friend Alex. She had her birthday about a week ago, but never went to her dinner party. I had a job interview that night. So I took her to the Drake Inn for a meal of fish and chips. This is the third time I have had that in about 3 weeks...but I love it. Plus today was kinda rainy and cold...so having fish and chips is a nice treat as well as needed. We had a good visit.

Well that's about it for now. To spout pure nonsense please go to Denise's website...www.denisemonica.blogspot.com Please DON'T do it on mine(you know who you are...I will NOT mention any names)...THANK YOU!!(said as Mary Poppins would say...with a spoonful of sugar thrown in...)

10 Comments:

Blogger Brian Dechief said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Brian Dechief said...

Come on, Cam, you can say my name!!! Go on, go ahead...it's OK, I'll understand. You'll feel better after you do, I'm sure of that. It'll be like a cathartic release.

Bee

3:23 AM  
Blogger Brian Dechief said...

And yeah, that temper of yours...OUCH!!!;-)

3:23 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I'd loooove to know what that comment was that you have deleted there, Cameron!!???

And on a side note...if anyone should know about spouting off nonsense, it is you...hehehe.

P.S. Brian and I ROCK!!!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Cameron83 said...

I didn't remove any comment...

Cam

8:35 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Wow...lots of comments. Do you know who all those people are or are they spamming you?

7:16 AM  
Blogger Cameron83 said...

I think they are spamming me...

Cam

PS...MOM IS COMING TO CANMORE on SUNDAY...YAYYYYY!!! I haven't seen her for 7 months

9:02 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Have fun with your mom and good luck at the new hotel.

Try and stay out of trouble...

1:26 PM  
Blogger Brian Dechief said...

No, seriously Campy, Leanne & I hope that things will go better for you at Falcon Crest (wasn't that the name of a TV show from the 80s?).

Peace buddy, and give me a ring sometime, K?

B

2:01 PM  
Blogger Brian Dechief said...

And (now that I have read the rest of yout comments), have a good time visiting with your mom (as I'm sure you will)!

Bee

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home