Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Perogative...Plans have changed once more...

Hi All,
My plans have changed once again. I am in Edmonton. Got here last night with Mom. I am going to stay here for a few days. I had my job interview in Banff and that went well. I will know tomorrow If I have a second interview lined up. I was impressed with the place, the people, and the view. I would really LOVE that job. But I won't worry bout that.

After much deliberation, I decided not to accept the job at Falcon Crest for reasons. Plus, I would rather live in Banff as opposed to Canmore. I still want to work in the Hospitality field.

So I am in Edmonton. Saw Sachia and Cori. Was so good to see them. We hope to get together with Jeanne and Debbie and Mom. The last time all 6 of us were together was in Regina, Sk, in 1993. So it would be a nice reunion if it happens, Lord willing.

Had such a great visit with Mom in Canmore. We laughed and talked, talked, and talked. We watched part of a movie. But didn't end up watching all of it, since we wanted to talk. We finally were in bed by 1:45 pm and sleeping. Mom was extremely tired. Next day, we went to Banff and went for my interview. After that, we went up the Gondola and had a lunch up there. Beautiful but cold. Came down to come back to Canmore, as we were planning to stay in Canmore for another night, but instead checked out and decided to come to Edmonton. I haven't seen Sach, Jeanne or Debbie in ages...so it will be nice to see them. From previous blogs, I mentionned Cori coming to visit me.

You will be happy to know that on the way home, we listened to cds of Neil Diamond, Patsy Cline, Abba, and Sandi Patty. No CARPENTERS were played. I didn't even play them, so I was proud of myself. That took a lot of willpower NOT to play them. The first step. Ha Ha Ha.

Well take care everyone!!

Love,
Cam

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Congratulations! Does this make it the first trip ever during which you did not play the Carpenters? I am impressed. I'll remember that next time we take a trip to P.A. together...which, incidently, we should do again, sometime!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home