Thursday, August 25, 2005

Living in Edmonton...

Hi All,
Well I am living in Edmonton. I had the second interview lined up in Banff, but have decided that I would rather live in Edmonton. I am moving in with my younger sister Debbie and her boyfriend. We are getting an apartment in the downtown area, so it will be nearer to any job I get downtown, or close to a bus line. Life is good. Mom is still in Germany and gets back on Sunday. I am SOOO EXCITED!! Why... you ask? Because she and her siblings are staying in Haarlem, Holland, and she is going to visit, and take photos of the HIDING PLACE author and anti nazi heroine, Corrie Ten Boom's home. So that is exciting. They also went to the infamously cruel concentration camp BUCHENWALD in Germany. I was hoping they would go to RAVENSBRUCK in Northern Germany, near Berlin. Mom has already been to BERGEN BELSON, and DACHAU on previous visits to Germany. Anyways, not much new. Went to movies with several of my sisters at West Edmonton Mall so that was fun. Also, applying for jobs as well.

Take Care!
Cameron

7 Comments:

Blogger Brian Dechief said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Brian Dechief said...

Hey, Cam Man, Scampy, Campy, Cameo, Cam Shaft, Cammy, Cameroon...shall I go on?!?!

Thanks for calling me last night, it was good to finally hear from you. Let's try to keep in touch more often!!

Blessings,
Brian & Leanne

2:54 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

You called Brian...and not me???!!!!

Ok, I'm officially boycotting this site! *running away in tears*

*snicker*

7:41 AM  
Blogger Cameron83 said...

Oh my goodness gracious...I am speechless...actually speechless!!

Cam

(who is trying his best to give up the word...MY WORD)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

IR not dead, and actually getting faster
NTT DoCoMo, along with Sharp and Waseda University, have developed a new infrared standard that ... SHARE THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER - Get the Guide to Laughing at LOVE, SEX or FAMILY.
What an interesting Blog you have! been looking at blogs all day...I have a ##Art Print, Poster## RSS Feed.
Come take a look some time!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Brian Dechief said...

Hey! So, how long until a new blog entry, huh? Huh, huh, huh???

Bee

12:39 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Not as long as the wait for a new entry to my blog.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home