Friday, September 30, 2005

HELLO...long time since I las BLOGGED

Hi Guys,
I am ok. Just got back from a Northern Excursion to Zama, Alberta. It's an oil rig camp where I was working in the Housekeeping dept. I was there for 7 days. Flew in and flew out in a little 19 seater plane. All I can say is...I am glad to be back on ground and will take the bus from now on. But it was good money. But boring out there. I may be heading back to the Mountains soon. Which will be nice, financially. Not that money is always important, but it can help, especially with Christmas coming up. Other than that, not much is new worth reporting.

Sincerely,
Cameron

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Dechief said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Brian Dechief said...

Hi Cam-Man,

Sounds like you had some fun up north. How were the bugs? Say, did Trev get a hold of you? He was wanting your phone #, etc.

Peace,
B & L

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home