Thursday, September 07, 2006

Longo family TOGETHER AGAIN!!



Hi All,
Well it has been 13 years since us kids, with Mom were all together. The last time was Thanksgiving 1993 in Regina, when Mom, Sach, Cori and Deb came to visit Jeanne and me. The new photo was taken on Sept 3, 2006. It was kind of funny, as my family knows how crazy I am about getting many different photos taken in "One Session" with several changes of outfits to make it look like they are taken over a longer period of time. Also, I am crazy about taking lots of photos, different poses etc. So I told Mom that I would only get about three or four pictures taken, and alltogether, with my Mom's digital camera, my sister's camera, and my camera...we must have taken about 50 photos if not more. So here are some. We had such a fun evening, as Mom invited us over and we had burgers and all the fixin's. Mom even got goosebumps at the fact all five of her kids were together with her for the first time in 13 years!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Great pictures, Cameron! You all look like you had a wonderful time.

Hope all is well with you. Take care!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home